Helpful guide to the BRK board...

If you merely ‘ignore’ roughly four-five posters who post more frequently than nearly everyone else, you will find that reading this board can actually be stimulating, interesting and cordial.

Every once in awhile, I peek at what the ‘ignored’ are saying and I’ve yet to find a post I needed to read.

You get the reputation you deserve.

Admittedly, I don’t ‘add’ much (any?) value but I sometimes ask a question that gets some great answers and I try to be better with people who are honest and open.

SD

(make sure that ‘Mungofitch’ isn’t one of the four-five. Mungo posts a lot but it’s always with information and food for thought or at least an update on Monaco things. Who doesn’t love that?)

57 Likes

Another useless post, keep repeating the same things over and over. For someone using “ignore” button somehow keeps knowing how many posts everyone is making… Logic is pretty weak in this board.

“Another useless post, keep repeating the same things over and over. For someone using “ignore” button somehow keeps knowing how many posts everyone is making…”

Similarly, I remember someone who said “goodbye” to this board and is still here. Additionally, the same poster said they wouldn’t respond to my posts any longer but still does.

Just saying.

jk

17 Likes