Here's a Hoot of a Chart

Inspired,

The Teeter Totter Principle is all about using a “Seesaw” to balance your Nest Egg’s cash and investments.

The pair you chose is a good example of a Tetter Totter. As you will see, when one stock of a pair goes down, the other or inverse stock goes up just like a Seesaw in a park does where kids play on. Or stick your arms out to your sides and raise one arm up and the other in a straight line down. Looks silly. :o))

With candle stix you must view on a 1 or a 2-month chart and start from there remembering at first you have to at least have 2 Arcs. Might have to jamb the chart to the left if there is difficulty seeing the Arcs in the middle of the monitor. Make adjustments to where you are comfortable when viewing the chart.

My preference is to use Stockcharts for years because of their simplicity to view. Stockcharts and Barchart are tax deductible. On my 1040 tax form, my occupation is listed as an INVESTOR entitling me to tax deductions eg. computers, printers, WSJ, Barrons, and any related material towards investing. You will have to consult with your TAX CPA for more details. Just keep good business records. Investing is a Business and you must be treated as such.

re: SQQQ / TQQQ compounding the profit and principal at every trade.

Review the following dates on your favourite chart.

Sold sqqq on March 14th
bought tqqq on March 14th

Sold tqqq on April 5th
Bought sqqq on April 5th

Sold sqqq on April 26th
Bought tqqq on April 26th

Sold tqqq on May 2nd
Bought sqqq on May 2nd

Sold sqqq on May 5th
Bought tqqq on May 5th

= = = = = = = = = =
A list of the Tetter Totters is provided below

https://discussion.fool.com/t/tyme-has-come-today-in-beating-the-market/58989

https://www.direxion.com/etfs?filter=singlestock_bear1x_bullbear2x_bullbear3x lots of Pairs to choose.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

The 6 pack of Tetter Totters I currently own are:

SPXS /SPXL since 2006 -2014 and 2014 - 2022 and now 2022 to present earning a substantial amount of money.

QQQ / PSQ

DXD / DDM

SSO / SDS

FAS / FAZ

QID / QLD

= = = = = = = = ==

3 Likes