I have been watching Soxl and Soxs

I went into Soxl today at $16.38. It is 3x the semiconductor and seems to be doing well. I think this is one we can Tetter Totter.

Andy

1 Like

Outstanding play. you had a TSI confirmation. Just remember to jamb the chart to the left to only show two (2) Arc’s.
keep at least 5 more pairs on deck. Or keep the sox’s as your stable stock. Simon will always take care of you.

1 Like

Well done. This looks like a solid trade…doc

2 Likes

Thanks Doc, I like the Tetter Tottering because it makes more sense to my brain. Soxl has had a lot of volume the last couple of days. I have been at my desk on this trade though watching it like a new born baby. LOL

Andy

In Boil at 3.38 day trade lol

Andy

1 Like

You guys may already have found this feature, but I just discovered the ‘Dashboard’ on barchart.com. It puts a menu along the right side of the screen. Then click on ‘Watchlist’ and you can just cruise through the charts for all the stocks/etfs in your watchlist in no time. I see SOXS that you mentioned above might be ‘at the gate’ tomorrow, along with PSQ. I’ll be taking a look at these in the morning.

2 Likes

That is nice Lisa, You can also go through them by going to your watchlist then on the right upper hand hit flipchart. Page through everything in you watchlist. Now look at Soxl Lisa. Soxs and Soxl are the opposite of each other and I am in Soxl right now looking for it to turn.

Andy

Yes, I saw your chart on soxl above. Nice one! Congrats! Tomorrow might be the day to switch to soxs. We will see. Thanks for mentioning the flipchart. I gradually getting to know these tools.

1 Like

Thank you Lisa but I am just stumbling along right now. I also bought Boil today at 3.38 and it never came back up to that price again today. Trying to scrape the bottom might not be a great strategy. Look at KOLD. Hardly any volume compared to Boil yet it did very well.

Andy

When I jump in on shorter duration trades, I look at the 1, 3 and 5 day charts along with 1 and 5 minutes for the arcs. Don’t know if this helps on trades like KOLD and BOIL…doc

1 Like

Andy
looking at SOXS and it might take off this morning…doc

edit: closeup

1 Like

Andy
BOIL moving in the right direction this morning…doc

1 Like

Thanks Doc, Out of Boil at $3.60 for a return of 6.5% in 2 days. Not bad for a day trader.

Andy

3 Likes

Profit is profit.
I was watching SOXL and SOXS this morning and not much happening there…doc

1 Like

I didn’t find an obvious buy in one of these today either.

2 Likes