"In the near future" has arrived.

Almost within the last few minutes, it seems…

2 Likes

And every board I belong to except this one has closed. I feel sorry for the rest of you.

3 Likes

I had a fairly long list of interests, about a third remain…

Damn. Sucks.

3 Likes

Damn sneaky action on the part of TMF - can we trust their honesty re. financial advice ever again???

I don’t think so…

11 Likes

As a courtesy, TMF should have issued some type of countdown so that those crafting alternatives could develop and publish them before closing. TMF has damaged their reputation by failing to do so – at least in my opinion.

28 Likes

Welcome, VeeEnn. Will health and nutrition posts move to the LBYM board?

I was rather hoping for refugees from the Running and Weight training boards…but I guess that was too much to hope for.

I spent a good amount of time looking up information writing a post in reply to NewEchota

Hit submit message and poof! no can do. TMF could have given an actual date of closing instead
of sometime soon.

2 Likes

Yes, a future closing date would not have been that hard to do.

3 Likes

Yes, a future closing date would not have been that hard to do.

Perhaps. But there is something to be said for not prolonging the agony. If they kept them for another month it would have been a month of moaning and groaning about it. This way we get to start the next stage of moaning and groaning a month sooner. The sooner started, the sooner over… not that it will ever really be over while there are any boards at all.

2 Likes

Pick a board and pass the word. Im sure others will follow your lead.