KRED CEO addresses stock price

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/konared-founder-ceo-president-…

We have received a number of messages from concerned investors about the recent decrease in our stock price.

We are always asked: What is the reason? Quite frankly, this befuddles us as much as it does you. Sometimes snowballs roll downhill and gain a momentum of their own. But this is beyond frustrating since this snowball never should have started rolling in the first place.

The Business of your Company has never been in better shape. We are projecting that 2014 sales will double over our previous year. We have placed our beverages and wellness products on the shelves of some of the most prestigious retailers in the U.S. These efforts continue today as we expand distribution within our existing retail partners and seek to add new key accounts……

2 Likes

Apparently his press release was worth it, as the price is currently up 30%.

Apparently his press release was worth it, as the price is currently up 30%.

I tripled my (tiny) position this morning before this run-up, and I know that shouldn’t count towards what I’m about to say … however …

I expect this to fluctuate, but it sure is fun watching a position that was down 50% yesterday be well back in the green today.

Has anyone tasted this drink?

just curious.

2 Likes

Here’s what I did with KRED when the CEO put out his release. It had closed at .269 the day before. I initially bought a little at .28 but the price quickly ran away from me. When it was up 30% I was amused. When it was up 70% I thought this is ridiculous! Up 70% because the CEO said “our results are real” (which they should be anyway). I had felt all along that KRED was the weakest of my three little penny stocks because of its low margins due to its need to manufacture and ship a retail low margin product, etc. (Compare this to AEYE). Even if it can outsource the manufacturing, it still costs. So I sold a part of my tiny position at 45.2 and 44.8 cents. When it dropped below 45 cents I quit selling and decided I’d hold the rest of my now minuscule position for the time being.

Saul

1 Like

Saul,
You are active and on top of ‘things’! Decisive!
Not to pry, don’t reply if you deem it inappropriate, but a “Miniscule position” must be at least several thousand dollars otherwise the trading fees ($7 in and $7 out, average?) would be prohibitive. In and out in 2 days is trading, and that’s a “NO-NO”! (he says with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek)? Would you consider your trading action a reasonable model for a young investor with $3000 dollars to invest who has a high tolerance for risk, a low panic coefficient, and a good understanding that up/down 30% will happen in quarterly and yearly fashion? I fully understand the research and responsibility required on a personal level. I also fully understand the differences between a KRED or AEYE and a PFIE or SZYM.

Wondering, but not Crazy,
KLVanLiew

Saul, You are active and on top of ‘things’! Decisive! Not to pry, don’t reply if you deem it inappropriate, but a “Miniscule position” must be at least several thousand dollars otherwise the trading fees ($7 in and $7 out, average?) would be prohibitive. In and out in 2 days is trading, and that’s a “NO-NO”! (he says with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek)? Would you consider your trading action a reasonable model for a young investor with $3000 dollars to invest who has a high tolerance for risk, a low panic coefficient, and a good understanding that up/down 30% will happen in quarterly and yearly fashion? I fully understand the research and responsibility required on a personal level. I also fully understand the differences between a KRED or AEYE and a PFIE or SZYM.

Hi KL,
I sold most of it because I thought that with the low gross margins they are reporting it would be a long time until they could break even. I may be wrong. What happened is that I added a tiny bit at 28 cents, but the rest of my order didn’t fill because the price just kept going up. When it got up 70% in a day I sold as much as I could at 45 cents. If it had gone up 70% because of great new news I’d ride it forever. But up 70% just because the CEO said “Why is the price going down?” didn’t qualify as great new news. It’s not “trading” as I had no intention of selling quickly when I bought the little bit that I did. Circumstances changed within the course of the day… (up 70%). Hope that helps.

Saul