Let Him Hold You Like a Hostage

Since I’m not a shareholder, you’re right. Truth is, I have no skin in the game. My sentiments are based solely on my distaste for egotistical douchers.

3 Likes

Some do, others don’t. I’m assuming the shareholders who filed suit don’t think it’s too great.

Elon, is this you?

Everyone votes against Delaware.

Hates will hate. The world is full of people who are negative nancies.

Moving the world to sustainable energy and making life muti-planetary is not easy.

2 Likes

Haters will hate, I’m constantly reminded of that point whenever I foolishly open X.

The world is full of negative nancies, but you shouldn’t perceive my concern as being negative. Au contraire, my opinions are based on a belief that we’re all capable of acting like decent human beings. When people fall short of that, it’s not negativity to hold them to a higher standard.

Musk isn’t the only person trying to move the world to sustainable energy. He desperately wants people to believe that only he can save us all. Even if he’s right about that, he doesn’t have to act like such a doucher.

Some people are more concerned about saving the planet we live on, not colonizing an uninhabitable hellscape. I won’t move to Phoenix, AZ, and I won’t live on Mars.

3 Likes

Or bet that giving in to his demands will turn out to be the lesser evil.

4 Likes

Yeah, but there are two of them. One is crazy but good at the job. The other is Pi$$ Poor at the job and a criminal.

Both love the internet. Judging them by internet time does not make the latter fit for the job.

Just banking on white man’s pride crap makes both of them douches.

2 Likes

You might be underestimating. There are definitely more than two. Even if you’re good at your job, ego always gets in the way of being better.

I am talking about who are listened to by the others. Social media is everyone’s dream that one day they will be listened to. We have that in spades with two of the proud boys.

2 Likes