Lightened Up on $BOIL, $HAL for good gains. Sold $ROIV for Gain. Added Nibbles of $TGTX, $BBAI, and $CYH & 1 Share of $KOLD

Nibbled on $TGTX and will add heavily on any breakout:

I believe it was Rob or Doc who brought this one to the board’s attention earlier this week or late last week. I’m liking the setup for a breakout. High SCTR, above the 250 EMA, 20 x 50 EMA bullish crossover which went into effect back in NOV 2022 is still intact.

I have no idea what these guys are into, but, I guess I’ll find out tonight.

1 Like

They are working on a monoclonal antibody for Multiple Sclerosis. It looks like they will report results on phase 1 and 2 trials in April so this stock should be up and down for months…doc

Guessing Rob’s find but here are the recent financials: TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates - February 28, 2023 - Zacks.com

Studies:
https://www.tgtherapeutics.com/publications/

TGTX press releases:

1 Like

I don’t remember any typo where I commented on TGTX, but maybe I’m mistaken.

I do own TMDX though. Completely different. Involved with organ transplants.

Rob
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

1 Like

Sold my last remaining shares of $HAL and missed getting more $ARDX in the pre-market.

Check out the earnings report for $ARDX I just laid on the board.

Added some $TTD

Nibbled on some $BBAI and might go full load if it holds this new breakout.

Nibbled on $CYH

Raised $BOIL stop/loss to $7.25 (carrying a 78% gain thusfar) on these last shares. I’m in.

$CYH daily chart finally shows a breakout. Fingers crossed this continues the new trend next week:

1 Like

Why I nibbled on $BBAI earlier today:

$BBAI daily chart shows 2x avg daily volume and a downtrend reversal breakout. This one is trading just below the 250 EMA, but, it’s also maintaining a higher SCTR (96.5 now, but changes throughout a trading day) and that’s one reason I’m buying despite not being above the 250 EMA.

1 Like

$TGTX daily chart showing big breakout on below avg. daily volume. Going to hold onto this one to see what next week brings. Give us some higher volume and I cn see a new 52-Week High in the cards:

1 Like

KOLD POPPED TODAY…doc

1 Like