Loading...slowly

Over the past 2 months, I have added a couple of times to AYX, MDB, CWRD, and WDAY. I added to the 1st three just today again.
I also added to TWLO, ZS, ZM, SMAR, OKTA, SPLK, and TTD (this last one just today).

The earlier adds are seeing lower levels but I will continue to buy more in the short term if those continue to fall. That is how I decided to use my cash. I have planned to get to the bottom of this! Where ever this leads, I will be going. Who else is coming?
I wish you all luck. Wish me some.

tj

20 Likes

Over the past 2 months, I have added a couple of times to AYX, MDB, CWRD, and WDAY. I added to the 1st three just today again.
I also added to TWLO, ZS, ZM, SMAR, OKTA, SPLK, and TTD (this last one just today).

The earlier adds are seeing lower levels but I will continue to buy more in the short term if those continue to fall. That is how I decided to use my cash. I have planned to get to the bottom of this! Where ever this leads, I will be going. Who else is coming?
I wish you all luck. Wish me some.

I am not a growth investor. More of a value investor, but when I saw how well Saul does, I decided to give it a try. I put in a set amount of money, and will neither add to it, or take away from it.

I am hopeful that given Saul’s incredible success that things will work out well in the end.

I was in 100% cash from past 45 days, luckily at the same time the stocks fell. Deployed 20% cash on hand today

In the absence of discussion about why, this is just noise.

7 Likes