Macroeconomic Risk of Revolution

Our nation’s military wishes all reports of collateral murder to remain classified.

The vast rise of rent increases within our nation will drive more people into homelessness and despair. Double digit rent increases is not uncommon in the nation. A friend of mine just receive notice of a 25% rent increase.

Non sequitur?

1 Like

Non sequitur?

Just the current bad news that is impacting the working class along with the high health care & higher education costs on top the loss of their manufacturing jobs 20 years ago from the globalization of the world economy. Neither political party has platform that will aid them economically but plenty of “red meat” issues (abortion, gun control, single sex marriage, immigration, cancel culture etc) to prod them to support establishment candidates. So that business as usual can continue further increasing income inequality.
The decline & then end of a nation in which value & cost is out of wack. The wealth of the nation has been squandered via special interests that has subverted our government & economy for their personal gain. None of which is reported upon by the corporate own 4th estate.

3 Likes

“I can gain it quickly.”

You can gain it quickly (it’s not as quick as you think) now.

But if there is revolution in the winds, or perhaps beginning, and hundreds of thousands are trying to gain it at the time, it won’t be quick. And it may even become more selective (i.e. accepting potentially productive people first or only. And they almost always judge “productive” mostly by age.)