METAR will stay open!

I have been informed by TMF that METAR is considered a financial board and will stay open.

Let’s stay on-topic, METARs. Keep METAR the investment board that helps us all see the big picture of the Macro economy.

Wendy

23 Likes

I would like to take the opportunity of this NDE to tell all yall that I really appreciate you.

METaR and TMF are special. I’ve learned a WHOLE LOT from you on this financial journey.

Thank yall!
:vulcan_salute:
ralph

9 Likes

Let’s stay on-topic, METARs. Keep METAR the investment board that helps us all see the big picture of the Macro economy.

I see a future with a lot more political posts here, given the impending closure of the Atheist Fools board which is referenced here as the place to post politics. Resist, please!

IP

3 Likes

Dang and I’m heading off to break bread with the Cubans for the next couple of weeks. Can’t imagine what I will return to!

According to SunWing my 4* resort has free WiFi throughout the resort … but all inclusive free drinks … well Bucanero FUERTE here I come.

Sort of funny, the Russians managed to lose there Moscova heavy cruiser (enlarged Sverdlov class heavy cruiser with lots of helicopters and missiles) Normally I would believe the Ukrainians that they sunk it … but knowing something of the Russian penchant for such things … it is entirely possible that they managed it all on their own!

I am spending some of the accrued fortune I’ve amassed while breaking every financial rule designed for USians on METaR.

I will hopefully not be checking in as it is hard with so much sun on my laptops screen.

Anymouse

3 Likes

Thank you for recommending this post to our Best of feature.

It costs TMF money to keep a board open.

AFAIK TMF’s source of income for these boards is the ads we see the tops of pages.

I make it a point to click on any and all ads above the boards even if I have only a fait interest in whats being advertised because; first of all it may help me gain investment information.

Secondly, as a retired businessman I realize that TMF needs income to stay online.

Companies want to get themselves out in front potential customers.

The only way they know if an ad is working is to keep track of how many “hits” an ad gets.

By clicking on those ads I’m helping TMF make money*!* (did you see what I said there?)

I have over 1000 shares of the following stocks and the one and only way I regularly keep track of them is what find out about them is what I find on METAR.

So I’m glad METAR is staying open.

Desert (CVX, XOM, T, BNS, BKH, ED, ATGFF, NI, NWN, TRP, ENB, WRE, WGL, XEL, DUK, SO & KO) Dave

2 Likes

tim443

Dang and I’m heading off to break bread with the Cubans for the next couple of weeks. Can’t imagine what I will return to!

According to SunWing my 4* resort has free WiFi throughout the resort … but all inclusive free drinks … well Bucanero FUERTE here I come.

I’m sure that your Cuban vacation will be sunny, fun, and well attended by Cubans hosting you.

Try not to think about the dung heap behind the Cuba Communist Party’s curtain where Cuba’s men and women are persecuted and jailed.

“Sanctions on Cuban Regime are needed to force negotiation with the opposition”

http://digitaledition.qwinc.com/publication/?m=40499&i=7…

1 Like