NBA Warriors vs Boston @ SF

This evening it begins, both teams had their share of injuries, but rose to the top on the West & East divisions, so now it begins, should be great games, no real losers, both winners, and away we go at 6 PM PT…

GO Warriors!!

Sadly, the Celtics overran the Warriors in the final minutes, but as Green said after, we held 'em down for about 42 minutes… So a lesson learned, see where it goes Sunday!

1 Like

…but the Dodgers found their defense after a shameful sweep by Pittsburgh, so there’s that.

Ahhh, well, I really only follow our Giants, via a widget on my Mac, and I see they have lost the last few… Beat LA is the norm up this way…

… Beat LA is the norm up this way…

I’ve beeen to a few games on the bay… both sides.

Dodgers swept their series against the Arizona Serpientes in Arizona last week. The stadium had sooo vastly more blue fans than red, it looked like a home game for the LADs . Amazing franchise power.

1 Like

A lot of $$$$ involved in today’s teams, I remember NY being the big spender in the past, maybe LAD has moved up into that market…

Well, sadly, Game 3 went to the Celtics, so now they are up 2-1 in the series… Pretty much got rolled over, lost the ball too many times, mossed some shots, so it was pretty much over by the 2 minute mark, Curry maybe hurt, but the balls just weren’t falling in that last Q… Crank it up for Game 4, even it up!

Well, sadly, Game 3 went to the Celtics, so now they are up 2-1 in the series

…but the .643 Dodgers managed to beat the .431 White Sox , so there’s that.

1 Like