I sold nectar about a half hour ago in the low 90s and added to my pure storage.
I didn’t expect it to drop to the 80s.
Meant to post before but I’m getting out of nectar because it seems like too much of a story stock to me and I’m more excited about some of our other companies including pure storage which was a bit too small of a position for me.
I had originally bought my position around 104 per share.
I have no problem taking a small loss which I plan to make back in PSTG and on to hopefully some handsome profits
Holy smokes, I sold nectar about a half hour ago in the low 90s and added to my pure storage.
May I know why you sold nktr? I doubled my position at 85. Thank you very much for being so generous.
It wasn’t based on any deep analysis.
- Haven’t liked the price action since I purchased Shares
- Although I haven’t looked into the financials very much I don’t feel like there’s anyway for me to quantify the worth of the shares based on earnings.
- I generally don’t like the volatility of Biotech stocks based on News
- It seems that there is going to be quite a long wait to find out if they’re big new drug nectar 214 is going to pass FDA approval.
In the meantime regarding PSTG
- The price action looks very strong to me like has bottomed and is heading upward.
- There is a clear growth rate of earnings close to 50% year-over-year Currently
- I wanted to increase my position size as I felt it was too small.
So I don’t basically have anything bad to say about Nektar the company, I just have no idea where the shares are going and I would rather have a stock where I have a good idea of where I think the stock price is heading based on fundamentals that I can understand.
All the best