NO ARGUING ABOUT POLITICS!!!

Geez, you guys know better than that!

NO ARGUING ABOUT POLITICS ON THIS BOARD.

We have something special here, but politics would KILL THE BOARD. Take it off board if you must continue it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Saul

68 Likes

Saul:

I like the way you run your board but since only two fools took part in the offending thread you are addressing me with this remark:

Yes, I know “better than that” so let me explain my motivation. Take the climate, you would put on a sweater on a cold day, take the umbrella when it’s raining, and use snow tires if snowing heavily. You can talk about the weather without entering into a debate about climate change. People often use the term “political climate.” Investing happens in the current state of the “political climate.”

Not long ago there was a much recommended thread about investing in the “Chinese cultural climate.” The reason for replying to the MELI recommendation was because I happen to live in the “LatAm political climate” and I know its consequences. I have no interest in debating these politics which is why I only posted ONCE to the tread despite a question being address to me. I knew the thread would raise hackles which I wanted to avoid.

Let me reiterate, Saul, I like the way you run your board. If only people could talk about the “political climate” without entering into politics as such… Probably too much to ask.

Thanks.

Denny Schlesinger

Political climate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_climate

9 Likes

THANK YOU Saul!

This is indeed a fantastic board.

There is NO room for politics here.

Take it to NPI…where it’s allowed, enjoyed, engaging and (a lot of times) roundly ignored.

Let’s keep Saul’s board POLITICS FREE…PLEASE.

– This…is the MaineReason

1 Like

Saul:

I like the way you run your board but since only two fools took part in the offending thread you are addressing me with this remark:

Yes, I know “better than that” so let me explain my motivation. Take the climate, you would put on a sweater on a cold day, take the umbrella when it’s raining, and use snow tires if snowing heavily. You can talk about the weather without entering into a debate about climate change. People often use the term “political climate.” Investing happens in the current state of the “political climate.”

Not long ago there was a much recommended thread about investing in the “Chinese cultural climate.” The reason for replying to the MELI recommendation was because I happen to live in the “LatAm political climate” and I know its consequences. I have no interest in debating these politics which is why I only posted ONCE to the tread despite a question being address to me. I knew the thread would raise hackles which I wanted to avoid.

Let me reiterate, Saul, I like the way you run your board. If only people could talk about the “political climate” without entering into politics as such… Probably too much to ask.

Thanks.

Denny Schlesinger

Political climate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_climate

Above post is pure noise. With a popular board folks will post this kind of nonsense. Please for the love of all things holy not here. I pretty much only read Saul. This post is perfect example why.

5 Likes

Above post is pure noise. With a popular board folks will post this kind of nonsense. Please for the love of all things holy not here. I pretty much only read Saul. This post is perfect example why.

THANK YOU for spreading my message! :innocent:

4 Likes