Not OT: Ukraie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MJDvr-1Z-A

All the European leaders have been saying recently he’ll never use them. I can’t fathom how they’re so sure of that!

3 Likes

Nukes.

1 Like

WE HAD A DEAL IN APRIL AND USA SAID NO

WE WANT REGIME CHANGE

Let that sink in

Nukes.

Nothing like fear of Nuclear War to prevent you from buying stocks.

Buy when people are fearful. We were selling north of $300…should be buying now.

Personally I’m cash heavy, but I made some buys today.

DBB

You’re back to shouting.

I think people pay more attention to you when you explain and keep it civil.

5 Likes

DBB, you posted the link from TC so I presume you agree with TC’s statement that there was a potential agreement that Russia would withdraw all military from Ukraine if Ukraine agreed not to join NATO. Now Fox News under oath has said their programs are for entertainment not news so it is perplexing that you would post a link to TC. However, it appears that you agree that Russia was willing to agree to remove its Black Sea fleet from Crimea, remove its airbases from Crimea, and remove all military from the occupied regions. (It may be worthwhile to go back and view the TC video. He did not say remove military back from recently occupied territories, but to remove military from Ukraine).

Please remember that Putin has repeatedly lied. Examples include: Not changing the pension age (actually increased by 10 years in the Sakhalin and Far East region and five years for western regions); would not change the constitution (changed in 2020): not involved in Crimea (little green men 2014); not invade Georgia (2008). The list goes on.

So your agreement with TC baffles me. You seem to agree that Putin, a demonstrated liar, would move all military forces out of Crimea. Where do you think they would put their submarine base? Azov Sea with only a small channel that enters the Black Sea. Where would they put their airbases that are currently located in Crimea for the last 8 years?

To me, the link you posted raises two items. TC knowingly is pushing false information, which is consistent with being an entertainment show, or he is hopelessly naive and the people who watch his entertainment show are also naive. My presumption is that you fall into the naive group when it comes to understanding Russia.

Craig

6 Likes