OKTA IR Quarterly Results

Hi,

Similar to AYX, I’m collating the same information for OKTA. I was wondering if it’s just me or has OKTA messed up their titles?

https://investor.okta.com/financial-information/quarterly-re…

Under 2019 headline, it shows 3 reported quarters! We are not even on the first quarter of 2019. Figured this must be 2018 and the one below is 2017.

So I’m viewing the SEC filings instead.

By the way, has anyone posted somewhere how to set a certain section of the post as “table data so it’s fixed-width font” and the rest as normal?

Eddie

2 Likes

Under 2019 headline, it shows 3 reported quarters! We are not even on the first quarter of 2019.

Hi Eddie,
It’s their fiscal year 2019, ending at the end of Jan 2019. A lot of tech companies use this odd kind of fiscal year. First quarter end of April, second quarter end of July, third end of October, fourth end of January, and they name the year by the year in which you find the last quarter ending.
Saul

4 Likes

Hi Saul,

I found it really odd, I’ve done AYX, TWLO, ZS. OKTA is the first I encoutered with this approach. Thank you. I did wonder, as there was no mention on this board.

Cheers,
Eddie

By the way, has anyone posted somewhere how to set a certain section of the post as “table data so it’s fixed-width font” and the rest as normal?

Bracket the table with < pre > and < /pre > (no spaces) for preformatted.

2 Likes

Thank you. Looks good.

MDB REVENUE:
2017  32.4  35.6  41.5  45.0 = 154.5
2018  48.2  57.5  65

Eddie