Palantir reported on its Q2 pre-market today, August 12th.
PALANTIR Q2 Highlights:
- Revenue of $376M (+49.1% yoy, guidance was 43%)
- Non-GAAP EPS was $0.04, beating estimates by $0.01
- Q2 Adjusted Operating Margin 31% (guidance was 23%)
- 90% Growth in Commercial revenue in the US yoy (vs 72% yoy last quarter)
- Landed 62 deals of $1M or more
21 deals worth $10M or more (vs 6 last quarter)
30 deals worth $5M or more (vs 15 last quarter)
- Commercial customers increased 32% qoq
Revenue $385 Million
Adj Operating Margin 22%
Full Year Guidance:
- Adjusted FCF in excess of $300M (was in excess of $150M)
- Continue to expect Annual Revenue Growth of 30% or greater for 2021 through 2025
Pretty good. Looking forward to dive into the detail once I get my hands on the presentation and shareholder letter. Will also try to sit in on the call.
Long Palantir, full position.