Poll: OT: How many would buy?

Some here are also fascinated by Saul’s. A few(?) not only theoretical, but are owners of SaaS stocks. Most would never buy them (to avoid a heart attack).

I think it’s interesting to measure those highly contrasting opinions a bit more quantitatively, with a poll.

Currently at Saul’s they are of the opinion their stocks are a)the greatest companies and b)right now on sale, with huge discounts. What’s your take?

• Already owning SaaS stocks since years
  • Bought into them this or last year
  • Thinking of seriously buying them now
  • Might take a small experimental position now
  • No way

0 voters

Wow! What a result.

I would never ever had imagined that 1/3 (24%+8%) of (probably) Berkshire owners own SaaS stocks and 1/2 (24%+8%+16%) either already own or want to buy them.

I would never ever had imagined that 1/3 (24%+8%) of (probably) Berkshire owners own SaaS stocks and 1/2 (24%+8%+16%) either already own or want to buy them.

I wouldn’t project these results to all Berkshire owners. Or even anything approaching a majority.

Now ask how much Berkshire the responders own.

3 Likes

I am a Berkshire shareholder but didn’t respond to the poll because none of the options fit how I feel about it. I suspect there are others like me:

• I do not currently hold any Saul type of stocks.
  • I am not considering buying any now.
  • I don’t think “no way” is correct either as it is possible that at some point in the future I would consider this type of stock for a small portfolio allocation.

StevnFool

9 Likes