Printing from the board

Someone wrote to me off board as follows:

I find myself going back to your knowledge base so often that it would be so much better to be able to print it and be able to highlight the information I feel most relevant to me.
That said I also seem to have difficulty in absorbing information I have read on a computer versus on paper. Is there a way to print the knowledge base?

There should be no problem in printing parts of the KB or anything else on one of these posts for your own consumption. Just copy it, paste it on a Word document, and print it. (On the other hand, you can’t print and publish anything someone else published on the board under your own name elsewhere, of course, as its appearance on the board automatically copyrights it).

Saul

5 Likes

At the bottom of each post, on the left, there is a “Format for printing” link, below “Post New”.

3 Likes

At the bottom of each post, on the left, there is a “Format for printing” link, below “Post New”.

Thanks Aguila Azul. I learn something new every day.
Saul

I make liberal use of Evernote (via Evernote Clipper)… far too easy and it has indexed search capability… did I mention it was free?