How to find the Knowledgebase

I received this message in an off board email:

I have searched for the Knowledgebase per your suggestion and they reply with: Can’t find 17774

For those who are new to the board, a link to the Knowledgebase is at the top of the right hand panel of every post on this board. Just click on it. It’s in three parts.

Saul

2 Likes

Saul,

I recommend people copy it, make into a Word Document, print it, go over it with highlighter, meet on Sunday with other like minded people and study it, listen to a sermon about, then divide up into groups and tell each other that the other group is lost because they are interpreting it wrong.

Cheers
Qazulight (You probably could leave out the last part.)

17 Likes

On searching for post numbers, you will see the white box in Saul’s original post that say’s Number: 37951. Go there and type the post number 17774 or whatever your looking for and your there! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Chris.

I wish Saul had me on an automated email list that would email me every time he bought or sold a stock. . .

make into a Word Document

How 20th century! Kindle it! The Kindle app is free for Mac and other devices and it is a good pdf reader, better than Apple’s Preview. It’s becoming my favorite book format.

Unlike a paper document you can copy, highlight, and find with great ease.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-eReader-6-Inch-Touchscr…

Denny Schlesinger

2 Likes

I wish Saul had me on an automated email list that would email me every time he bought or sold a stock. . .

How much would you be willing to pay for the service? $100 per email? $1000?

Just curious…

Denny Schlesinger

1 Like

hey troll

I would build him the webpage or 2 to do that. He could put anyone in the list he wanted and charge them whatever he wanted. I could build him this and host it and do it in one day.