Rivian EV pickup truck are on the road

In rural south central Indiana on a small county road, I met an R1T when I was coming home today. I was shocked! Sorry about the bad pun.

1 Like

Were you standing in a puddle? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:laughing:
filler text to get to the 20 character requirement.

Fairly common where I live, less than 10 miles from Rivian’s engineering HQ. I have seen several Rivian pickups, and one SUV.

Apparently you need a loose nut to buy one.

Jeff

3 Likes

I saw one in St Louis county last month. Only a few thousand Rivians produced, but they are around.

Yep, already have encountered a few on the road, even one up in the Los Padres National Forest north of Los Angeles. I live in a hilly neighborhood and apparently one of my neighbors also has one and needed to take advantage of his high torque to blow past everyone lugging up a rather long and steep hill. Hopefully his suspension bolt stays tight lol

Stellantis announces EV Ram Pickup due 2024 to compete with Rivian and Ford

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/stellantis-ceo-delivers-technology-statement-with-ram-truck-2023-01-05/?fbclid=IwAR1O6hpvMsabUB_z5KDJMQgewEEzSWpan9RJM4uWWOVUcW3-GmF5U4Jlk3c

1 Like