ROIC 4th Qtr and 2021 Yearend Results

And an 8.4% increase in the annual dividend from $044 to $0.52! Huzzah! (Finally)

Here is a link to today’s press release:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/retail-opportunity-investment…

Results look good for this rather sleepy retail REIT (and a former recommendation of several former (now terminated) Motley Fool premium services).

I still own this one and have owned it since 2010 with a cost basis of $9.08. It’s CEO (Stuart Tanz) and management team were previously the team that managed Pan Pacific Realty (a REIT) which was sold at a premium to KIM back around 2006. I expect a similar sale of ROIC (not necessarily to KIM) one of these days at the height of the real estate market, but really, who knows?

David

4 Likes

Oops, I goofed on my math. The dividend has been increased by 18.1%

David

Sometime back I sold my ROIC holdings. Mainly because of the FFO growth, which is from $1 to $1.05, or 5% growth, and for such a low growth company 17.5x P/FFO seems rich.

I know you have a different goal. However, I will continue to encourage you, :), to look at REIT’s how they recycle/ recapitalize their assets, and you should consider that.

1 Like

I know you have a different goal. However, I will continue to encourage you, :), to look at REIT’s how they recycle/ recapitalize their assets, and you should consider that.

Thanks, Kingran! It’s always good to hear from you.

Buy, hold, but watch, that’s what I do! Works well for me. (Although I have been considering [finally] cashing in my ROIC shares.)

David

1 Like

Hope you took some profits!

1 Like