RTHG Strategy Activated

I was tired of being a market punching bag and today opted to go to the Retreat To High Ground strategy. Reduced roster size and went with my higher confidence positions. Most of those positions are now over allocated which - as I think about it, could be considered potential TB additions.

Several of you have emailed me asking why I seem to have not been very active lately. The plain truth of it is that several medical issues have reared up and I am going thru the process of getting all that bucked out. Have a semi-major operation planned in a week or so and if anyone wants to shoot some prayers my way it would be deeply appreciated.

I hope everyone is holding up as reasonably as possible during this wicked January start to the 2022 season. When in doubt - rock steady and remember that our companies are excellent and this ain’t personal. This shall pass.

All the Best,

25 Likes

Have a semi-major operation planned in a week or so and if anyone wants to shoot some prayers my way it would be deeply appreciated.

Sending good thoughts your way!

I am sure you will come thru it all like a…well…a champ!

Dreamer

10 Likes

Sending mucho positive karma and best wishes your way Champ.

Surfeza

5 Likes

Champ - Wishing you the very best for a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Champ,

‘Several of you have emailed me’
'anyone wants to shoot some prayers my way ’

Apparently, I’m the only dufus that can’t figure out how to ‘shoot some prayers’ to you…

I have swapped transmissions, survived my daughter’s wedding, make a living building online websites, and can play Sympathy for the devil on my Les Paul (the hardest of the bunch),

but I’ll be damned if I can email you a simple msg. Sheeesh.

Why do I think this would make a good dumb and dumber movie scene?

1 Like

Hi Champ,

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hang in there champ.

Your fan,
MoneySlob

2 Likes

Speedy recovery, Champ, wishing you the best. - Ears

2 Likes

I’m not much for praying but am more than willing to send some your way.

zoro

2 Likes

HI Champico,

may god’s hand shower you with blessings and health for speedy recovery from your major surgery.

you are brave, tough and kind hearted person. i am 100% confident you recover soon and spread your love and share your wisdom with all of us.

thanks,
venu

11 Likes

Champ!

Thanks for flashing the RTHF signal and the words of encouragement. I appreciate the update on your recent post lassitude.

It will be my joy to pray for you, the procedure, the medical team, your recovery and your family.

I’m grateful to have something “real” to focus on other than the gyrations of my portfolio.

Anitra

3 Likes

Champ,

Hope all goes well with your surgery. I will make merit for you and hope the that you are well soon.

Peace and harmony,
Bob

2 Likes

Wishing for a great outcome and speedy recovery. You will be missed here in the short term. Take care and be safe always.

Johnny

2 Likes

Dear Champico,

Wish you a very speedy recovery. Will pray for your health and happiness. I am positive that you will recover very quickly and share your positivity and optimism with all of us.

John

2 Likes

Sending best wishes to Champ for a quick and healthy procedure and recovery. Hoping you feel as good as new very soon!

1 Like

You got this Champ…. Speedy recovery on order

Matt

1 Like

Echoing my prayers to you champ.

“The echoes bound to a joyful sound.”

1 Like

Champico, wish you the speediest recovery in all aspects possible!

All my best,
Noserider.

1 Like

Champ
Here i am off the boards for a few days (I can’t see anymore red in my portfolio) and then I read this.
I wish you all the best and I hope everything goes well.
Wyking