Russian Losses In Ukraine Rapidly Mount: Footage shows how Russian tanks and armored vehicles keep driving to their death at an infamous mine-filled crossroads

This intersection is now a drive up graveyard for Russian military vehicles. One must wonder if any of these machines were wilfully driven over mines so that the surviving soldiers would not enter the frontlines. Or maybe they are drunk, and their stinkin’ thinkin’ led them to believe they were going to get lucky?

I added another video from a better source. 130 tanks in 3 weeks? Hello.

Footage shows how Russian tanks and armored vehicles keep driving to their death at an infamous mine-filled crossroads

https://archive.ph/ErCo6

:pushpin: Russian troops keep driving to their death at an infamous crossroads in eastern Ukraine.

:pushpin: Videos show Russian armor being blown up by mines and anti-tank missiles at the intersection.

:pushpin: Russia lost 130 tanks during three weeks of fighting near Vuhledar, per Ukrainian officials.

Another video gives better idea of this deadly graveyard for Russian tanks, armored carriers, etc., and what a Russian soldier thinks about this mess:

2 Likes