SentinelOne Announces Zscaler Integration, Simpl

http://newsfile.refinitiv.com/getnewsfile/v1/story?guid=urn:…

8 Likes

Sentinel’s integrating with Zscaler, or should I say Zscaler integrating with Sentinel, sounds to me like big news for Sentinel. It certainly makes Crowdstrike’s integration less exclusive and any thought of Sentinel having to fight a united front of Crowdstrike plus Zscaler is totally gone in one press release!

Saul

44 Likes

Sentinel’s integrating with Zscaler, or should I say Zscaler integrating with Sentinel, sounds to me like big news for Sentinel. It certainly makes Crowdstrike’s integration less exclusive and any thought of Sentinel having to fight a united front of Crowdstrike plus Zscaler is totally gone in one press release!

S is making progress. That’s for sure. But in this case, ZS and S and integrating which is a huge step below the CRWD and ZS partnership with which the companies sales reps are actively collaborating.

GauchoRico

I haven’t bought any S yet but as the good news keeps coming I’m starting to warm up to the idea.

19 Likes

a small trivial factoid, delete if too much noise. Kevin Mandia (CEOP Mandia) and George Kurtz (CEO Crowdstrike) are close colleagues and together founded Foundstone (vulnerability scanner) that was later purchased by McAfee 2004. I mention this because it surprised me that Mandia contracted XDR with Sentinel One not Crowdstrike. Could be on price but I personally know that Kevin has a good nose for detection. This gives me high confidence in Sentinel One’s machine learning cloud technology.

-zane

29 Likes