From Advanced Shipping & Trading
- Active bulker selling week with 19 dry bulk vessels trading hands
- One block deal involving three handysize vessels acquired by JP Morgan
- Also, NMM selling older Capesize vessel
- 4 tanker sales, including Pyxis Tanker selling an MR2 tanker at a very nice price
- Two container vessels and a newer LPG tanker also sold
- Active newbuild market, 28 newbuilds across various vessel types, including DSX with two dual fueled bulker vessels
PXS vessel sale is a real profitable deal. NMM sale is likely primarily a fleet clean-up move (vessel is 18-19 yo). JP Morgan with the block deal? Not sure, Alt investment?? Special client?? New promo - I buy Ships??