Standalone umbrella insurance policy

I’m looking for a STANDALONE umbrella insurance policy for small rental property in California. Most umbrella policies require either homeowners and/or auto insurance but if you don’t own a home or car in the US (I’m currently living in Europe), you’re kinda out of luck. Does anyone know of a insurer who offers STANDALONE umbrella insurance? Thanks in advance.

You should be able to tack on an umbrella policy to the home insurance for your rental property.

The rental property is not solely in my name — there are other investors. I actually only have a small investment. The property carries an insurance policy (which the prop management company handles) but I don’t have a personal policy for it. Can get a home insurance policy in my name on top of that?