The "Just Jen" and totally not a TMFOv

Recently, I wrote about the omnipotent TMFer that is deciding the fate of this storied board:

“Let’s see what Jen, the mighty and powerful TMFOverlord of the Great Board Purge (GBP) of 2022, has to say about saving this board. If we ask her nicely, she may even post her response here!”

It has come to my attention that Jen does not wish to be known as the veritable juggernaut, rampaging thru the social boards, with only carnage, despair, and tears in her wake.

Nay!

She is simply Jen.
Just Jen executing her job (even if it means executing boards).
Let us not forget that Jen is a person, and while I do not yet know her well, I feel I should write a poem about this most reluctant TMFOverlord:

“Just Jen”

She loves kittens and rainbows
and french toast in bed
Blowing up the Socials
fills her with dread

Jen craves her some Portillo’s
Just like you and I
Devouring Social boards
like a dipped beef and fries

Cut her some slack then
She will decide our fate soon
So stop acting like monkeys
throwing rocks at the moon

Sing que sera sera
Find yourself some zen
the grim reaper is knocking
but it really is just Jen

Dreamer

5 Likes

Well done, Dreamer and thanks. I appreciate the laughs, especially during all the turbulence lately.

And I do like kittens although I’m allergic so no go from me but it does work well in the poem.

Back to my Portillo’s cravings…feeling the need for a Chicago Combo Bowl and Chocolate shake.

Jen

5 Likes

Back to my Portillo’s cravings…feeling the need for a Chicago Combo Bowl and Chocolate shake.

Jen

Just Jen,

Congrats on your first WAFTT post!

I hope that is a chocolate CAKE shake.

Top picks:
Jumbo dog, everything, with fries.
Beef, dipped, with mozz and sweet peppers. (Beef n Cheddar croissant is acceptable substitute)

Optional:
Onion rings
Chili

I am also allergic to cats.

Dreamer

1 Like

Just Jen executing her job (even if it means executing boards).
Let us not forget that Jen is a person, and while I do not yet know her well, I feel I should write a poem about this most reluctant TMFOverlord:

As of this morning (my time) your board no longer has the dreaded warning at the top of the page and seems to have moved from Social Club section to Investment Analyst Club.

8 Likes

As of this morning (my time) your board no longer has the dreaded warning at the top of the page and seems to have moved from Social Club section to Investment Analyst Club.

Dreamer, you sweet talkin’ dog, you :slight_smile:

5 Likes