What's better than an MBA, CPA, or Certified Financial Planner?

Becoming a Dave Ramsey certified Financial Coach ($2,295 fee)

Financial Coach Master Training (ramseysolutions.com)

You may also be interested in becoming a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro ($7,500 to $11,000 annual fee). Dave will send you the names of people looking for an 8% SWR.

A Closer Look at the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Program — Ark Royal Wealth Management (ark-wealth.com)

I typed, “Is Dave Ramsey a scam” into chatGPT and got this:

{{ Dave Ramsey is a well-known personal finance guru who has helped millions of people get out of debt and build wealth. However, there have been some allegations against him and his company. According to a CBS News article, Ramsey is facing a $150 million lawsuit filed by some listeners of his show who allege they were defrauded by a timeshare exit company that advertised on his program. The suit claims Ramsey received more than $30 million between 2015 to 2021 to promote Timeshare Exit Team on The Ramsey Show. The litigation names the radio star’s company, Ramsey Solutions, and his marketing company, Happy Hour Media Group, as defendants1.

In addition, there have been some criticisms of Ramsey’s investment advice. For example, he has repeatedly insisted that you can expect to make a 12% return on your investments, which is not supported by historical data2.

It is important to note that these are third-party sources and the information provided may not be up-to-date. It is recommended to conduct further research and contact Ramsey Solutions directly for the most accurate information.

I hope this helps! }}

Looks to me like Dave Ramsey is running an “Empire of Skim”. {{ LOL }}

intercst

5 Likes