$3T+, above or near all time high, TMF says load up

2 Likes

There’s a need for disposable income to invest now, as a 20+ year retiree, it’s not happening, but as an early AAPL investor, it is enjoyable to see the gains, dividends are handy, too… A nice cushion for whatever lies ahead…

Looked at the watches again, need another nudge to pull that trigger… If BP could be added, definitely a sale…

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering about whether cuff-less BP measurements are possible and ready for the market. According to the Frontiers paper, a few smartwatches have been already been released (as of 2019) that do cuff-less measurements, so you’d think that the technology might be available for Apple watches in the near future.

-awlabrador

So far, we have heart rate measured, but one article had mentioned that with a ear bud, it might be possible to link them, and somehow calculate the blood pressure, but not all use the in-ear buds, and they aren’t normally a regularly used item during our days, nights…

EKGs seem useful already, it caught my DW’s afib, so I just hope the research continues… As she’s also my personal CFO, she’s holding out for the BP option…

Just have to keep an eye on the progress, I guess…

weco

1 Like

My wife and I both had A fib detected by our Apple watches. The last 2 ( i believe) generations also monitor oxygen saturation. It would be great if they perfect the technology for blood pressure measuring…doc

2 Likes

Interesting reading here

1 Like