AMD'S 5nm Zen 4 CPUs

https://wccftech.com/amd-5nm-zen-4-ryzen-7000-cpu-no-supply-…

AMD’s 5nm Zen 4 CPUs Including Ryzen 7000 Not To Be Hindered By Supply Constraints, AM5 Socket To Be Supported Through & Beyond 2025

“It is true that if you look at the past 18 months there have been a number of things, whether its capacity limitations or logistics,” says Dr. Su. "From an AMD standpoint, we have dramatically increased our overall capacity, in terms of wafers, as well as substrates and on the back end. So with our launch of Zen 4 we don’t expect any supply constraints.

Looks like TSM and AMD continue to execute well regarding the wafers and getting a high percent of cpu’s out of each wafer.

In addition to that, AMD stated that there’s a large market for iGPUs in the office & business segments where consumers don’t require higher-end GPUs. This sounds like a cost effective solution in the business sector.

The AMD Ryzen 7000 Desktop CPUs and the AM5 platform will be making an official retail debut on 27th of September so stay tuned for more information.
I’m thinking its time to build another home computer and I guess I’ll wait until after 9/27…doc

4 Likes

AMD’s 5nm Zen 4 CPUs Including Ryzen 7000 Not To Be Hindered By Supply Constraints

Accumulating a little stock here… I have a bunch that’s underwater but I’m (trying to) stay on an even keel

I have a bunch that’s underwater
You have a lot of company. It has been a pretty rough year except for the lucky few who got out last year.
Alan