Are these summaries still interesting?

Are you guys (and gals) still finding these stock summaries interesting? If it’s getting tiresome, please tell me. Thanks.

Saul

11 Likes

Interesting to me … I 'm reading them with interest :slight_smile:

Anirban

2 Likes

Very much so Saul. Keep 'em coming. Thanks. Hoping at the end there will be a summary because I always enjoy those too.

1 Like

Are you guys (and gals) still finding these stock summaries interesting?

Yes, this (gal) is finding them very interesting and helpful.

Thanks,
okapimoon

2 Likes

Saul,

Your stock summaries are the mother’s milk of investing for most of us. Please keep them coming and know each post is read and studied and saved for future reference.

Jim

9 Likes

I hope you will continue. I learn a lot from you and your thoughts.

Wayne

1 Like

I’m finding them to be some of the best posts on the board. Please continue.

Steve

1 Like

I love them, thanks Saul.

1 Like

Saul,

I find all of your posts interesting and educational. Please keep em coming and thank you for all you do.

Brian

1 Like

I’m definitely finding them informative, that includes the responses to your posts as well.

1 Like

Saul,

I agree with everybody here and I am also thankful for all your posts here.

Johnny

• still in learning mode -
1 Like

Okay! Okay! You convinced me! I’ll keep writing them! I promise. Thanks to you all for all the nice words and comments.

:wink:

Saul

3 Likes

Mr. Saul, your board is one of my favorite boards and your posts are some of my favorite posts. We all know that you, owner of a 100-bagger portfolio, don’t have to do any of this. So why (I’m sure we have all wondered) do you do this? All I can assume is that you enjoy sharing your knowledge. And I, owner of much less than a 100-bagger portfolio, am only too willing to listen–and learn. Thank you for the summaries and for all of your other investing/life nuggets of wisdom!

8 Likes

Please continue on the summaries. I am thinking of putting some new money in and right now am looking at WAB, BOFI, and CELG, but I am interested in other ideas too. Thanks for the energy you put into this great board.

1 Like

Mister Sideshow
I can only second that
Well said
To Saul, Thank you anf please keep doing it
Erik

2 Likes

Me Too!!!

1 Like

Yes, Saul. Please keep them coming. I get so much out of them and the discussions.

Thanks so much.

Vivienne

2 Likes

Extremely interesting. I don’t post much, but this is the primary MF board I read because of the quality of info. Tank you for taking the time to write them up.

Mike

1 Like

Should say thank you for taking the time. typo.
I wish I had more time to add to the discussions myself, but hopefully I will soon…

1 Like

Saul,

Thanks for the summaries. I’m particularly interested in your current and retrospective view of AEYE. I personally think that that investment was a mistake. Misleading sales figures and past unethical behavior by management are big red flags. Also, I think that future cash raises will be required. I’ve been trying to exit my remaining position but it’s proving difficult due to lack of liquidity.

Chris

1 Like