Bill management and expanding products

Bill .com Holdings had a great earnings report highlighted above with Revenues up 151% YoY,
and expansion of platform solutions leading to a growing customer base.

This investor deck offers investors a solid overview of Bill .com growth:
Bill.com Holdings, Inc. Investor Deck
Q4 August 2022 - click PDF

And management is playing a huge part in this ongoing Global expansion.

Here is a brief video featuring René Lacerte, Bill.com CEO and Founder, and Mark Lenhard, Invoice2go CEO discussing how capabilities are expanding with the completed acquisition of Invoice2go.

With a second Blog describing how Bill .com and acquired Divvy enhance their combined offerings to accelerate innovation in new areas.

It looks to me from the testimonials i have been reading that all three companies list of customers are compelled by the combination of these three companies to increase their use cases.

Companies are using Bill as a streamlined one-stop-financial-shop to reconcile global spending, manage chaotic workflows, manage expenses and invoices, while automating, optimizing, and simplifying Accounts payable (AP) Operations.

These solutions will increase the stickiness of the product and contribute to a loyal and expanding customer base

Besides expanding solutions, Bill .com Holdings has been growing their management team with the Addition of Experienced SMB Leaders to Executive Team mentioned in the above earnings report.

Last May they added Bill.com Hires Innovative Chief People Officer, Michael DeAngelo, to Lead Next Phase of Growth In People and Culture

In March they added Bill.com Announces Technology Industry Veteran Rinki Sethi as Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer

Since then , just last week they announced another new hire as they continue their march toward global domination. ;^)

https://investor.bill.com/news/news-details/2022/Bill.com-Hires-Experienced-Global-Executive-Loren-Padelford-as-Chief-Commercial-Officer/default.aspx

So, an expanding globally SMB experienced management team +
expanded platform solutions+
a sticky customer base=
increasing revenues.

Sounds like a great recipe for success, eh.

Best, , kevin c
long of Bill .com Holdings
please click on my screen name for disclosed holdings

36 Likes