Free Hidden Gems subscription

The Stock advisor deal is the second link darrell provided. The first the first link he posted is for Rule breakers subscription. Both updated my subscriptions immediately on my main page for the special 2 year price.

Just a heads up. Don’t make my mistake. I have SA and RB through my Supernova subscription which expires this summer. I planned on keeping both SA and RB but not SN so I figured I would be clever and use the links to add two years to each of them now. Instead of extending those subscriptions, it added a whole new separate subscriptions for SA. Fortunately I checked my home page before doing the same thing with RB. I’ll call tomorrow and see what I can work out. I can always cancel the new SA service but then I’m stuck trying to renew them this summer when SN ends, at who knows what rate.

D.

It does work, thank you!
I’ve just subscribed TMF SA for a second try.
I only couldn’t resist a good deal!
:slight_smile:
Maria

Thanks everyone, was able to renew RB and SA at some great rates!

Has anyone tried to add on 2 more years to their current subscription by phone? I’m thinking I’d have to let my current one lapse to get that kind of deal.

Jamo,

If you cite the offer on the phone, they can still give it to you even if you are a current subscriber. It will be charged on the renewal date.

Has anyone seen any deals for Motley Fool Options?

Thanks!

I did the exact same thing, my RB sub was up at the end of March and my SA sub was up in 2016. I called in, mentioned these deals, and they gave them to me on top of my current subscriptions for the deal price.

Such a great price, thank you for posting the deal!