Hello and Many Thanks

Hi Saul and others,

This is my first post to the board, but I’ve been “lurking” for the past few months. I’m afraid I can’t succinctly and accurately describe how much I’ve learned from this board and the many characters who post here, but I do want to thank everybody for the information, advice, support and positive discussions you all have shared.
Like many of you, I recently found myself working from home with a great deal of time on my hands. After digesting the entire Knowledge base and researching for myself, I took advantage of the recent dip in the market and allocated a modest portion of my overall portfolio to the SaaS companies I was most confident about:
AYX: 45% of my SaaS portfolio
DDOG: 33%
CRWD: 22%
Since that time, these three have returned a combined 9.9% while the S&P500 is still down -2.3%. It’s a minuscule time frame to be sure, but I’m having a blast and looking to build positions as I go.

I don’t have any experience in SaaS companies, but I do work in R&D for a global automotive manufacturer. If I can ever be of any help in that area, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you!
MVR

5 Likes