I'm swearing off.

I’m swearing off! I will not write another post about BOFI, period! This is a promise! I may have said this before, I can’t remember, but I really PROMISE this time! And for those who are still in it, I hope this all blows over and they make plenty of money as a reward for their courage and steadfastness. I mean that.
Best to you all,
Saul

15 Likes

Saul,

Thanks for taking the smart and dignified exit.

It’s your money and your portfolio and it’s your decision what is best for you and your family. Thank you for generously sharing your portfolio and it’s ups and downs with us. You have been incredibly generous with your time, investment picks and insights.

The board you have created is great for the free exchange of investing principles, tools and techniques. The research and discussions on investing ideas have been tremendous. It’s one of the reasons this board has become so popular. Hopefully, the exchange of opinions over (REDACTED) won’t poison the well.

I look forward to the continued success of the board and that it will continue to entertain, enlighten and enrich me.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving.

BigOil1

18 Likes

It’s your money and your portfolio and it’s your decision what is best for you and your family. Thank you for generously sharing your portfolio and it’s ups and downs with us. You have been incredibly generous with your time, investment picks and insights.

The board you have created is great for the free exchange of investing principles, tools and techniques. The research and discussions on investing ideas have been tremendous. It’s one of the reasons this board has become so popular. Hopefully, the exchange of opinions over (REDACTED) won’t poison the well.

I look forward to the continued success of the board and that it will continue to entertain, enlighten and enrich me.

Absolutely seconded. Well put.

Fletch

3 Likes

Agreed Saul,
I’ve said everything I’ve got to say - more than once. I’ve been out of the stock for quite a while now. Those who choose to remain in it, or buy into a new position have their own reasons and opinions. I too truly wish you the best and hope you make a lot of money. I chose to look elsewhere for my investments. I harbor no resentment if I am wrong. I’ve been wrong before and am confident that I will make mistakes in the future. I am “out” of far more investment opportunities than I am in. Some of them will undoubtedly perform better than the ones I have chosen. I have no concern for positions I have sold, my primary interest resides with the companies I am invested in or am considering for an investment.

Good luck (though luck does not have a lot to do with it) to all the folks who follow this board. I am thankful for the lively, thoughtful and most of all respectful discussions that take place here.

And most of all thank you Saul for establishing the board and setting the tone. A prime example of why I think leadership behavior is so important.

7 Likes

Saul,

In an earlier post I asked you to clarify this point:

A reader asked you, “Do you know that any of the articles are true?”

And you replied, “OF COURSE I know they are true! They are all documented with copies of the documents. Haven’t you read them?”

Regarding the supposed convicted felon working for BOFI-- how do you know that is true? I did read the documents provided by the author, but they are redacted in important areas. I did a little googling to see if I could connect the dots, but I was unable to completely confirm or refute the author’s claims.

Wondering if you saw something I missed.

Any comment? If you’re on radio silence, no worries, but you sounded very convinced the documentation was conclusive, and I wasn’t able to get to that point myself. I would be interested in any information you found beyond what was in the article.

Rob

1 Like

Hi Rob, As I made very clear, I promised no more posts for me on Bofi.
Sorry.
Saul

PS RockOYates has some posts you might want to look at.

2 Likes