OT: Future Tinnitus Cure?

Tinnitus is a huge problem for many people, especially as Baby Boomers age. I suffer from tinnitus and it has negative impact on my daily life, especially hearing.

At least that’s my story when I tell my wife I don’t remember her telling me something and I’m sticking with it.

Seriously, it’s a royal pain.

Now, it’s Musk’s claim so take it with a couple of salt shakers. But the guy does technology pretty well.

I hope it comes true and, more importantly, I hope I’m still around to take advantage of it should it come to pass.

AW

https://www.futurespacetech.com/2022/05/elon-musk-claims-his…

5 Likes

At least that’s my story when I tell my wife I don’t remember her telling me something and I’m sticking with it.

I hear yuh!

Pete

2 Likes

Tinnitus is a huge problem for many people, especially as Baby Boomers age. I suffer from tinnitus and it has negative impact on my daily life, especially hearing.

Seriously, it’s a royal pain.

Oh it’s not that bad if you get a disability pension of over C$530 a month tax free and indexed from the Federal government as well as free top of the line hearing aids (that I rarely wear as they have these new fangled volume controls on phones, TVs, computers and the like these days).

Tim

We could follow the path of those who got mesothelioma, and sue the source to build a multi-billion-dollar fund for compensating victims.

But I can’t bring myself to sue Springsteen.

1 Like