Out of PVTL

Fwiw, after some thought and watching how Saul has no emotion for what if’s, sold at 23, brought originally at 19 and change. Added to TWLO. Regardless of where they might be going and could be wrong was not impressed at all with the CC. Far to evasive for my liking. Have I made the right choice? Time will tell but won’t look back and if PVTL do show in the next 2 qtr’s what I look for in a Company, I can always jump back in.
Best. Bran.

3 Likes

Fwiw, after some thought and watching how Saul has no emotion for what if’s, sold at 23, brought originally at 19 and change. Added to TWLO. Regardless of where they might be going and could be wrong was not impressed at all with the CC. Far to evasive for my liking. Have I made the right choice? Time will tell but won’t look back and if PVTL do show in the next 2 qtr’s what I look for in a Company, I can always jump back in.
Best. Bran.

Same here, Bran, and based upon similar reasoning.

Have I made the right choice?

regardless of what it does in the future, you have made the right choice. You reasoned unemotionally, made a decision, and then took action. That is a good choice. You then redeployed money in a stock we have studied that seems to have a bright future. Rational. Don’t look back.

Pete

7 Likes

Bert Hockfeld has a long email to subscribers about PVTL. Extremely briefly, don’t expect immediate turn around but this is a buying opportunity.

I know this is a broken record but his service is a must have for those investing in this area. His email today alone was easily worth the subscription for the year if for no other reason except that he provides a careful explanation of what’s going on with PVTL.

David

30 Likes