Poll: UPST Prices in Q2

Your price prediction for UPST in Q2

• It goes up to $150 and doesn’t look back
  • It retreats to $100 again before make a move above $125.
  • It goes to $100 and never makes it to $125
  • I wouldn’t touch this dog feces even wearing a hazmat suit.

0 voters

I think April could be momentum run amok (blow-off top before market remembers inflation/Fed) or retest of lows. Neither would surprise me.

In latter scenario, UPST would be a good one to buy sub-$100 (again) as I bet they have a decent ER, despite the macro headwinds. A positive post-ER move (assume in May?) could be the thing to get them above $150 to stay for a while.

Dreamer

1 Like

“I think April could be momentum run amok (blow-off top before market remembers inflation/Fed) or retest of lows. Neither would surprise me.”

It reminds me of Knox Ridley.
But you might be right, so what´s the plan?

It retreats to $100 again before make a move above $125. (0 votes)

We can take #3 off the board. Holy volatility, Batman! I put in a limit order at $122.50 and went to bed. That was on 25% of my UPST position. Range for the day was $112.65 to $125.40, and closed at $114.40. I did not buy back after hours. Indecision. Or a decision to not decide…

31 responses, Dreamer. and I didn’t vote. You could start a You Tube channel. :slight_smile:

KC

1 Like

The shares I sold yesterday at $122.49, I bought back AH for $108.79. The shares I sold day before yesterday at $119.90—I haven’t decided yet. Still some time left. I’m thinking of looking for a little better purchase price. I have generally thought that Fridays would be down days due to traders’ not wanting to hold over the weekend. I have generally been wrong. Whatever.

Today is the day to put EOM numbers into the spreadsheet.

KC

In latter scenario, UPST would be a good one to buy sub-$100 (again) as I bet they have a decent ER, despite the macro headwinds. A positive post-ER move (assume in May?) could be the thing to get them above $150 to stay for a while.

Dreamer

FOMO (the bastard) got me and I bought at $103 yesterday.
Evened out today with sub-$100 purchases, and my cost basis currently almost $100 even.

I am too chicken to hold this long-term, so if we get a quick retrace to $125-130, I am likely taking profits. Will see!

Chicken Dreamer

3 Likes