For those interested in Kona Red’s product on shelves.
I just stopped by a local Ralph’s supermarket (San Diego area) and after MUCH searching, found the Kona Red Coffeeberry drink. I bought one (we’re welcome, all fellow shareholders).
(energy drink == Monster, RockStar, 5hr energy, etc.)
(sports drink == Gatorade, Powerade, Vitamin Water, etc.)
- I really had to hunt to find this.
- Partly the store’s fault (multiple energy drink locations)
- Partly due to there are only 2 “columns” of product on the shelf.
- I could not find the coconut nor green tea products.
- I drank some. I’m not a fan.
- I don’t drink energy drinks, so that doesn’t concern me.
- The drink is quite sweet, and tastes comparable to me to
- I have a bit of a headache now.
- I don’t ingest caffeine with any regularity, but often when I do I get the resultant headache (but I took one for the team anyway.)
- My wife’s reaction.
- (me) Do you like it? (her) Yes! (truthful.)
- (me) Really? (her) No! GAAAGGG! The aftertaste is like vomit!
My wife also doesn’t drink energy drinks, but does take in caffeine.
As a result, though I know neither of us are the target audience, I’m mulling over what to do with my small investment in the stock.
FrickNFool (feeling a slight caffeine headache/buzz)