RE:International Companies

Hi all,

I have recently discovered this Forum, and it hs really struck a chord with my personal style of investing.

I noticed all the stocks on the board are typically listed on the US stock exchanges. Some of them I hold, and some of them I am watching for now. But there are some really exciting, hyper growth companies, that do not reside on US stock exchanges that I am currently invested in or watching. I believe they fit squarely into Saul’s inveting style.

If there are followers of this forum interested, I’ll begin dumping some analysis on these businesses for you all to consider.

I believe you can improve your returns if you cast your net beyond your immediate shores. Perhaps this is a little less important for US based investors, but there are great opportunities beyond your shores.

If you are don’t think this is aproporiate for this board, let me know. If you are interested in learning about some businesses growing rapidly internationally, let me know by recommending this post. One business has become so successful, the company name has become a verb in the countries it has launched into…It is hitting the U.S. with the assistance of Matrix - a US Venture Capital Org.

regards,

Sean

77 Likes

Sean

It’s all about growth companies. Bring ur best!

I would be very interested in European companies. I already recommended Wirecard AG(WDIG) a few months ago(which is now up around 90% since I recommended it) but I already sold all my shares cause I think the valuation is getting too high for a 25% organic growth.

Best,

Ascent.

1 Like

One business has become so successful, the company name has become a verb in the countries it has launched into…It is hitting the U.S. with the assistance of Matrix - a US Venture Capital Org.

Hi Sean, I believe this company is Afterpay Touch (https://www.afterpay.com/index)

Their share price has increased from AUD$5.35 in April to $17 now. If they are as successful in the USA as they have been in Australia there will be a lot more upside.

I think the members of Saul’s board would be very interested in some of these “Rule Breakers” from Oz/NZ, such as Pushpay (HQ in Seattle), Xero, Appen, etc.

You nailed it freecapital

For a sober view of Afterpay Touch see here:

https://rogermontgomery.com/the-market-loves-afterpay-but-ho…

Bombora

2 Likes

Thanks for that link. Good to read a calm diverging opinion, in any case.

Justin