Saul Current Holdings

I hope this question isn’t out of line, but it seems everyone on this board is familiar with the same stocks, so Im assuming that Saul has listed his current holdings somewhere. I just can not find it.
I noticed a monthly review and quarterly one also, I think.
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

2 Likes

Hi prodigal,

I usually post my positions at the end of every month. I rarely post updates in mid-month.

Hope that helps

Saul

1 Like

Thanks Saul.
Im still getting used to using the boards. I was just headed over here to say I found it.

Thanks for what you do here. It has already created a lot of value for me and I haven’t bought any of the stocks yet.

prodigalinvestor,

Click on the “Additional Information” link on the right side of any post and you’ll Saul’s end of month reviews for about the last year. Open any of those to see his holdings at that time with commentary of what changed and why since the last review.

2 Likes

“I hope this question isn’t out of line, but it seems everyone on this board is familiar with the same stocks, so Im assuming that Saul has listed his current holdings somewhere. I just can not find it.
I noticed a monthly review and quarterly one also, I think.
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks”

If you click the “Additional Information” link on the right hand side of this page, it will bring you to a list of documents. The one at the top is Saul’s end of March summary…it has all of his holdings in there.

1 Like