Saul: use the sidebar for the FAQs

Saul:

Ask TMF to put a link to the FAQs in the Announcement sidebar —>

You can use the “Report this Post” link to do so.

Denny Schlesinger

2 Likes

Saul: Ask TMF to put a link to the FAQs in the Announcement sidebar —> You can use the “Report this Post” link to do so.

Denny, have never done so because the FAQ/Knowledgebase is updated each month and is then a new post number. On the other hand I do give the address in my signature about every third post, as below:

Saul

For FAQ’s and Knowledgebase
please go to Post #5584

1 Like

Saul and Neil,

Hey, I want to thank you both for the knowledgebase. It is fantastic.

I was just thinking that you might be able to post a link for the one that Neil keeps on Google Drive. There it would always be updated and you could post a single link to it instead of a new link every month. You could still post it to the board every month to help update the old members and as a great way for new members to find out about everything.

Course, Neil might be nervous about having people be able to see his work in progress, though he really shouldn’t be.

It is great as it is, it just occurred to me that it might be easier to have a single link.

Thanks,
tdonb

3 Likes

Hi tdonb,

Neil and I discussed that at the beginning, and I decided I’d rather have it all on the board rather than somewhere else on the web. Thanks though for the suggestion.

Saul