So few choices left to post

Something I find humorous….so this is not from Bee…it was on BBC. My periods were bad, but not that bad that Advil couldn’t take care of. I can see this as another excuse to use CBD.

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20220426-could-menstrua…

2 Likes

I know, the sandbox is getting so much smaller. You’re welcome to join me here…

I don’t have that issue, but I still use the excuse. Have for over 35 years now…

ww.olschoolhuman.pl

3 Likes

I’m signed up on Discord….it will take some time to get used to format….

They say you can teach an old dog new tricks……but they didn’t say it was going to be easy. Argh! I like TMF’s better I’ve had a couple of decades getting used to it.

Arrrrooooowwwwwlllll!

It will be interesting to see what the trolls do on the boards. :slight_smile:

Investing decisions in WA follies.

Lucky Dog

1 Like

LBYM is a reasonable choice as well. Humor is free after all, and inexpensive solutions to menstrual pain are obviously on-topic.

ThyPeace, wishes they had announced a set of 20 boards that were STAYING OPEN rather than “we’re closing all this stuff.”

1 Like

The traffic here in TMF overall is much lighter, better in some ways, without the trolls, I went through my Ignored list and cleaned it out, see what develops in the future…

Meantime as I’m a long time FB guy, there are 30+ I think nw on the RELE Refugees group, all of us having to translate real names to our TMF ID’s but that can work… I need to make up a little spreadsheet so I can sort with by ID or name… For now a few Post-Its on my Mac’s widget page…

But, there is no HURL over there, other than my own occasional finds on my own page, or old friends or family’s postings, not an actual Group…

Many changes, as time marches on…

1 Like