Sold out of SZYM

In post 4101 Banjr posted a link to an excellent MF Article on the SZYM quarterly report, by Maxx Chatsko (who is very reputable). I had been ambivalent but after reading Maxx’s article I decided to close my position, which I did at between $3.75 and $3.40. I made this clear in a response to banjr’s post a few posts later, saying the following:

For what it’s worth, I read Maxx Chatsko’s article and decided to close my position in SZYM. I should have followed my own advice and avoided companies which are still developing and losing money.

However, I don’t think anyone picked up on either of our posts, so I’m posting it again here so that people won’t be surprised when SZYM no longer shows up on my next list of stocks. I recommend the article, by the way.

Saul

6 Likes

In post 4101 Banjr posted a link to an excellent MF Article on the SZYM quarterly report, by Maxx Chatsko (who is very reputable). I had been ambivalent but after reading Maxx’s article I decided to close my position, which I did at between $3.75 and $3.40.

Hi Saul,

I’m underwater but am waiting for Kevin QUon’s take on this. It does seem to be obvious that there won’t be any respite for a while but holding a few months to double check doesn’t seem rash to me.
Mykie

1 Like