Welcome new posters!

Thanks @CMFMints for making it possible for everyone to post here.

Welcome everyone who is new to posting here. Please remember to read the rules of the board: Rules of the board -- including new rule

One rule I’ve always thought very important is “no one liners.” In other words, take some time when you post to make sure you are adding value. If you ask a question, propose a possible answer. Show some thought has gone into your post.

Thanks and welcome. Looking forward to the conversation!

Bear

31 Likes

Bear,

I think because we are just starting to allow others to post here (which I think is a win), we should restart the Monday rules of the board post. I am willing to do it if you want, not sure if any of them have changes since the last time they were posted.

Drew

13 Likes

My first reply in years! Years!

5 Likes