Well this is just to say thank you.

To Saul, of course in particular and to others in general. I do not want at all to start some gooey, fawning trend to interrupt all the good work so let it end here. While some holdings came through my screens and DD - SWKS, AMBA and others - those fast growers that did not pass my criteria in any way, such as SHOP and PAYC, are entirely down to this board.

I only allow a small % of my portfolio to such manifest risk but regardless, I have profited handsomely and so: thank you. It is certainly exciting stuff even though I am not ‘quitting the day job’ (a retirement interest in investing in very high quality companies on my own definition). And it is true, some of the companies discussed here I would not touch, dressed in full chemical warfare battle-dress with a telescopic barge-pole dipped in TCP, but that there are orchids among them turnips is not in doubt and it takes something I have not got to find them. Enough! Thanks.

26 Likes

Wow! Thanks Streina, that’s very nice of you to say. Thanks to you too, for all you have contributed to the board.

Saul

2 Likes