Whack-A-Mole Enacted

Trimmed - will buy back when the market cooperates.

All the Best,

Haha, yeah! Go
champ!

Uh, I thought it would drop last
Friday as it had the whole week before but , alas, it stayed up. Added some cash to the stash, but thinking of letting it ride today.
6% as we speak.

Standing by, watching the green squigglies.

MoneySlob

MSlob:

Actually it has been a missed opportunity for me lately. The market has been rallying almost daily and then falling back. Next time - please send up the Whack-A-Mole signal! Please.

All the Best,

Hmmm I thought I shot off a flare last week. Oh well.

Yeah, I lied about today. I thought I saw a small hiccup and whacked gains for
UPST
ENPH
TSLA
NET
DDOG

But . . .
It is still climbing as we speak.

MoneySlob

1 Like

I probably missed the flare while I was out.

One of the guys I follow suggested that Growth was due for a rally but that - dependent upon the FED, said rally might be of short duration. Who knows? His thesis:

The FED will shock the market and he believes that the shock will be to the downside which augers a bit better for Growth. He is a Value guy so you have to parse his thesis with your very own recipe for Growth figured in. Time will tell - in the meanwhile, best to whack the moles while you can and book profit. From my admittedly biased perspective, that’s a multitude of better than just riding the LTBH roller coaster up and down.

Mole whacking and using TBs effectively, in theory, allows you to maintain LTBH core positions while skimming profit off the edges. Seems reasonable.

All the Best,

Mole whacking and using TBs effectively, in theory, allows you to maintain LTBH core positions while skimming profit off the edges. Seems reasonable.

Yeah. I been watching your TB action. DreamerDad too.

MoneySlob

sold it all an hour ago.
probably will miss some additional gains, but it is a long week, and feel like I will be able to buy lower later.

will see!

Dreamer

1 Like

I’m calling the bottom as of last Friday.
Do I know what I’m talking about? Not really. But the rising tide of the big IT guys is helping. . .

Dreamer for the win?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&…

Note: While waiting to see how it goes it wouldn’t hurt to drop a few provisions off at the local food bank.

All the Best,

1 Like