What happened to CAPS?

Was using CAPS as a crude way to measure my picks against alas CAPS is now down…

2 Likes

HI @ZLA

It’ll be back soon…it’s on the tail end of the AWS migration that occurred last weekend and is still having a few issues.

1 Like

Can’t Wait.Was doing Really GooD!

So it definitely is coming back? I’m with you @ZLA, get/got a lot of good use out of CAPS.

CAPS is back online. Unfortunately the migration to AWS was more jarring than expected.

I will monitor here so please report issues you see so I can try to get them addressed.

Please be kind.

I have not been able to use CAPS since December 22, 2022 . Anytime I try to open a position I get an error page. I’ve deleted ALL of my picks since. I check back once a week on Friday in the vain hope that this gets fixed but thus far no joy. CAPS was a useful tool back in the day. I believe I was the Score Leader in more Tickers than anyone else, well over 200 before things fell apart, but there was never a tool to track Score Leader numbers so maybe someone else had more Score Leaders than me.

If you can send screenshots and exact steps to cwilson@11below.com, I will see what I can do. I don’t do anything with the web front end, but may be able to find someone to help. 48,834 Picks! That is impressive.

1 Like

Thanks @MonkeyOnAGoat , I’ll put something together for you. Not the first time I’ve “broken” CAPS. When I hit 32,000 picks (or was it 16k, I forget?) it blew things up since the original code was apparently not designed to handle anything in excess of that number.