Bunch of Copy Cats

I don’t think Go Fund Me is going to get burned twice that way? Besides US cops have real guns, not just nightsticks. }};-@

Anymouse

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/truck-convoy-set-to…

TRUCK CONVOY

Truck Convoy Drives on Capital Beltway in Protest

Truck convoy organizers plan to circle the Beltway twice on Sunday

By Sophia Barnes and NBC Washington Staff • Published March 6, 2022 • Updated 17 mins ago

1 Like

Besides US cops have real guns, not just nightsticks.

Hopefully they’ll be less eager to use those weapons on peaceful protesters than the Canadian police were.

3 Likes

Truck Convoy Drives on Capital Beltway in Protest

Truck convoy organizers plan to circle the Beltway twice on Sunday

Load the trucks onto ships, send to Poland–and then the whiny drivers can make deliveries to Ukraine.

26 Likes

Load the trucks onto ships, send to Poland–and then the whiny drivers can make deliveries to Ukraine.

They should also include any of the Jan 6th insurrectionists i.e. Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc., so they can really fight to defend Democracy.

OTFoolish

2 Likes

warrl
Besides US cops have real guns, not just nightsticks.

Hopefully they’ll be less eager to use those weapons on peaceful protesters than the Canadian police were.

I, for one, was completely surprised at the images of the violence shown by the Canadian cops to the demonstrators.

That it happened that way might be an indicator of the direction being taken by law enforcement in our two countries.

Bad sign, bad direction. Made doubly stark by the absolute lack of enforcement against serious rioting and arson at other locations.

Can’t be allowed to continue.

1 Like

I, for one, was completely surprised at the images of the violence shown by the Canadian cops to the demonstrators.

Violence? Pifft! Watch some film from the 60s of how “law enforcement” dealt with USian civil rights demonstrators.

On this day, March 7th, in 1965.

Bloody Sunday in Selma, Ala., March 7, 1965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nwS8mmbfKo&t=64s

Steve

2 Likes

On this day, March 7th, in 1965.

Bloody Sunday in Selma, Ala., March 7, 1965

Steve

After almost six decades??? 57 years ago??? More than two generations ago??? That’s a serious reach, IMAO.

But help is on the way. I’m gathering investors together to help me get my time machine off the drawing boards. Just a couple more billion$$ and I’ll have a demo ready. It’ll erase at least 75 years of American history.

For a lot more, I have plans to completely erase the history of slavery in America altogether. Gonna make a ton of money, so first I have to round up investors. I have an appointment scheduled with Obama hisownself.

(Obama’s first responses have been standoffish; something about he NEEDS slavery to use for his schtick when telling folks they need him to be their protector, or something like that.)

I’m also working the list that Theranos’ Elizabeth Holmes sold me and some of those folks are getting in on the ground floor.

1 Like

Yeah, must have been hundreds of deaths eh!

Actually nobody died … or even ended up in hospital other than a couple of the well disciplined police … though a lot of them ended up in handcuffs with court dates?

How would you compare that with the love fest 6th of January?

Could we rename METaR to GasWhines & Fibs?

Tim putting himself on ignore.

2 Likes

Yeah, must have been hundreds of deaths eh!

Actually nobody died … or even ended up in hospital other than a couple of the well disciplined police

Tim putting himself on ignore

Gosh, a much more touchy subject than I would have thought.

Perhaps the scenes could have been simply described as extra enthusiastic law enforcement activity?

Fixed it?

Perhaps the scenes could have been simply described as extra enthusiastic law enforcement activity?

Post them? Or are you just spouting what you heard on social media?

I’ve got ten minutes to waste.

1 Like

Tim-
“Spouting???”

“Waste time???”

I am puzzled by your strident denials and hurling insults???..

Multiple samples of enthusiastic Canadian law enforcement against peaceful protesters.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=canadian+police+protesters&t=h…

2 Likes

Actually nobody died … or even ended up in hospital other than a couple of the well disciplined police … though a lot of them ended up in handcuffs with court dates?

You mean the old lady who was knocked off her mobility scooter and trampled by a police horse was actually a well-disciplined police officer?

2 Likes

Multiple samples of enthusiastic Canadian law enforcement against peaceful protesters.

Not in the ones you just posted. There was a claim that a horse trampled a protester that turned out to be untrue.

One guy did get whacked with a nightstick when he reached for a cops taser. The multiple observers monitoring the police agreed that was appropriate use of force.

So if that’s all you have then you clearly are badly informed and should stick to explaining the deaths and suicides on and after the 6th of January in the capital building?

I suppose the guys having fun in the the hot tub may have been being cooked alive like lobsters but they seem to think the whole thing was funny … It wasn’t funny for the people living in downtown Ottawa especially with truck horns going all night long while chocking on diesel fumes because the truckers were running their engines to stay warm and many of them even brought their children along.

On that note I will assume you got bad information about what really took place.

Overall it was professionally handled and once again nobody died.

Anymouse

3 Likes

warrl
You mean the old lady who was knocked off her mobility scooter and trampled by a police horse was actually a well-disciplined police officer?

Maybe it was staged??? (Looked real.)

There are lots of things I don’t understand, and the ire raised by our northern ally is on that list. I am honestly gerflumexed.