Dividend Champions List January

I noticed in the most recent list that AT&T (T) (Still has one more dividend of 7.94%) and Shell Midstream (SHLX)(Still paying a dividend of (10.03%) are no longer on one of the Champions, Contenders, Challengers or the All CCC Tab.

Why did they just disappear? I can’t help but wonder how many other stocks have mysteriously disappeared.

I’m new to all of this, so maybe there is a simple answer that I’m not understanding. Thanks for any insight for why this happened would be greatly appreciated.

Troy

2 Likes

Where do you get the monthly updated list now?

Chuck

The list is here: https://www.portfolio-insight.com/dividend-radar

I see that T is still on the list of champions, but I’m not sure about the other one …

culcha

1 Like

I see that T is still on the list of champions, but I’m not sure about the other one

Okay, I must be completely losing it, because I do not see AT&T (T) on that list on any tab.

I get my list from Justin Law once a month and I did not see it on his list this month. And after looking at the Radar list you linked to, I do not see it there either.

Troy
1 Like

It’s (appropriately) listed under the Cuts tab for Champions.
It’s been stuck at .52/quarter for 9 quarters.

2 Likes

The Radar List is updated weekly – and I was looking at last week’s list. Today, a new list came out – without T.

culcha

1 Like